Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Love and Loss

1. Scrolling through these photos was absolute heart-wrenching. I could feel the pang of sadness in my chest growing the farther I looked at Angelo and Jennifer's story.

2. Angelo's comment is 100% accurate. Photography captures one's life stories that make up who they are in a series of images.

3. I want to believe that I would be able to shoot photos like this if I were put into this situation, and I think that I could in order to make something really beautiful, but I feel lie it would be really hard. I think it would remind me that the subject is slowly dying.

4. If I could write a letter to Angelo, I would start off by giving him my condolences, even though I don't know him or his wife, but it's almost as if I did when looking through the photographs. Then i would proceed to talk about his project and how tragically beautiful and true it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment