Friday, October 3, 2014

Academic Shoot Reflection and Critique

1. The main challenge I faced was finding something to shoot for balance.

2. Throughout the photo shoot, I was focused most on finding the right angles to shoot things from.

3. If I could do this shoot again, I would like to take a different balance photo, and a different simplicity one if I could find something better because those two weren't my favorites.

4. I would keep the perspectives and angles I used the same.

5. I think the easiest rule to achieve would be the rule of thirds just because it's so simple and you basically have to position your camera differently.

6. The hardest rule to capture would be balance, just because there's not really must to shoot for that unless two people are interacting.

7. I'm pretty clear on all the rules, but I would like to work on balance more if any since it's sort of difficult to shoot when everyone is doing their own thing. I think just looking for those interactions will help a lot.



Critique


http://reagansphotoblog.blogspot.com


1. I really liked all of the angles Reagan used to shoot her photos, and I think they follow the rules nicely/ My favorite was her lines photo.

2. I think that she should try to fill the frame a little more, but otherwise they looked really lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment