Friday, September 19, 2014

Post Shoot Reflection

1. I couldn't decide what I wanted to shoot for Bowie, so that was a bit of  challenge.

2. As far as technical aspects go in this shoot, it was helpful to have the camera on program, because then I didn't have to adjust the lighting (shutter speed, ISO, aperture). I was focused on getting the right angles, positioning the subject right (rule of thirds).

3. I already knew the basic rules of photography since I took yearbook last year, but I guess I would try to find another subject to shoot for Bowie.

4. I would keep my subject for Square, Metal, and Happy the same.

5. The rules of composition I used were leading lines, simplicity, and the rule of thirds.

6. I enjoyed shooting the prompts, but I would like to shoot different ones or at least be allowed to shoot them outside of school so we can capture different subjects.





http://reagansphotoblog.blogspot.com

Reagan's photos were nicely taken, and I enjoyed the subjects and how well they related to the prompts.

I loved the photo she used for Happy the best. It was really pretty and I liked the colors.

Though I enjoyed looking at them, I think one thing that could be improved is that she could look for better angles instead of all of them being a normal perspective. But overall I think they were really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment