Monday, September 15, 2014

National Geographic


Robert Spanring 

Though all the photos were magnificent, I've picked this one by Robert Spanring as my favorite. I love the idea of it, and I think taking a photo of someone's eye reflecting the scene before them is genius. Not only is this photo beautiful, but it's also original. While viewing the other ones, this picture wouldn't leave my mind. I think it's simple but lovely at the same time. 



If I were to submit a photo into this contest, I would probably go and obtain a shot of nature, or maybe the culture in downtown Austin. I'm not quite sure what I would take a picture of, perhaps it would be the rain or a lightning bolt since those seem to be pretty rare here, but again I honestly don't know. I'd submit something worth viewing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment