Friday, September 5, 2014

First Photos: Best and Worst

best photos: 


 I picked the first photo of Arianna to showcase as my best photo. Since red and green are opposites on the color wheel I found the green of the vines in the background contrasting really well with Arianna's red hair. This is one of those photos that you just happen to take at the last second, and it ends up being great.




worst photos:


I picked this photograph of Melina as my worst. She was an awesome model, but I dislike the shadow that's over her face in this particular photo. The colors were pretty, and if the shadow wasn't there this might've been one of my favorites. I think this photo is a good example of finding the right angles while in a photo shoot. Not every picture you take is going to be fantastic, so you have to experiment and find ways to make it work. The photo of Melina in the best section also supports my statement of finding the right angles.


No comments:

Post a Comment