Tuesday, January 13, 2015

prompt shoot peer review


Reagan Friedman: http://reagansphotoblog.blogspot.com


My favorite photo of Reagan's would be her "the end" picture, and it's not just because she took a picture of The Perks. I like the tilted angle and her overall idea for taking a picture of the end of a book.

My lease favorite is the "eight" picture. I think the photo is nicely taken, it's just hard to see what I'm supposed to be looking at.

Reagan's pictures are really well thought out and nicely taken. She experiments a lot with angles which is really cool and makes for a more interesting photo.

One thing to work on would be to make sure your subject is more obvious. She did a good job of this in the majority of them, and it was hard for me to find something for her to improve on cause i think she did a nice job on this shoot overall.

I think "pose" and "the end" were portrayed the best form my perspective.

I think "eight" was the least successfully portrayed from my perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment